Ask me about my year!
- 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Fell in love
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't have any. My new ones will be: candy once a month, take more pictures and be creative, get even more social
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, but in any day now
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
long hair and a job. Fun trips with friends
- 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 12th, Florida. August 30th, the Born This Way Ball. December 3rd, Charlie became my boyfriend
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Travelled alone on a plane to the other side of the world more than once. Got braver.
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
Threw away all my school work from America..
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
Tickets to Lady Gaga
- 12: Where did most of your money go?
- 13: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 14: What song will always remind you of 2012?
Party in the USA
- 15: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
a) alot happier b) thinner c) poorer
- 16: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- 17: What do you wish you’d done less of?
sit home and waste time
- 18: How did you spend Christmas?
With mom, stepdad and his kids, then with grandma and dad
- 19: Did you fall in love in 2012?
- 20: What was your favourite TV program?
Once Upon A Time
- 21: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- 22: What was the best book you read?
The Hunger Games
- 23: What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Wicked Musical
- 24: What did you want and get?
Pink hair dye
- 25: What did you want and not get?
- 26: What was your favourite film of this year?
- 27: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
My iPhone lol
- 28: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- 29: What kept you sane?
- 30: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- 31: What political issue stirred you the most?
- 32: Who did you miss?
My best friend
- 33: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Overcome your fears
- 34: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I'm as free as my hair"